Thursday, April 28, 2016

Getting Close

I'm getting close to finishing the script for the first graphic novel. I plan for it to end in a bit of a cliffhanger. It will end with the main character questioning most of the things. While I haven't got to it, he'll say, "Why is it that I'm one of the few people to survive after the war? What is it that I'm meant to do. How strong will I have to be to beat Satan? Then what will I do? What will I have to do to get there. Will I have to kill many demons? But the most important thing, something that I must know. For my sin, how may I attone?"
I still haven't got an artist and as well, I have found out the cost of hiring an artist. It's too far out of my price range but I might be able to work something out. I don't think I could make a very good deal and because of that, I'll try to have someone in my family or friend be the artist. I didn't think that was a good idea but I guess that I'll end up doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment